The shipment search allows you to use filters such as alerts, service levels, lanes, and more to find and manage your freight.
Where to find it?
It's the third option under the shipments tab.
- Carrier: Search for shipments by specific carriers.
- Office: Search for shipments by the Parent organization, Sub organization, and Factoring Companies.
- Customer: Search for shipments by specific customers.
- Assignments: Search for shipments based on whether they were assigned.
- All assigned will show you all shipments assigned to LSP Staff.
- Assigned to Staff allows you to search for shipments assigned to a specific LSP Staff.
- My Assignments will filter all shipments that were assigned under your name.
- Not Assigned will display all shipments that do not have an LSP staff assigned.
- Date Type: Search by shipment dates.
- Entry Date: Shipment Creation Date.
- Ship Date: Pickup ready date or Pickup appointment date. The Appointment date will overwrite the Pickup ready date.
- Delivery Date: Delivery estimated date or Delivery appointment date. The appointment date will overwrite the Delivery estimated date.
- Sales Person: Customer/Shipment Sales Rep assigned to a load.
- Shipment IDs: You can search for one shipment ID or multiple by comma separating them.
- Shipment Type: LTL, Truckload, Drayage, etc.
- Status: Shipment Statuses: Quoted, Booked, Ready, Sent, Dispatched, In Transit, Out for Delivery, Delivered, Completed, Canceled.
- To learn more about Shipment Statuses, please click HERE
- Alerts: Shipment Alerts. You can click HERE to learn more about the alerts.
- Date Range: By default, the system will display shipment information from the Last 90 days, but we have the following options as well:
- Add New Shipment: Clicking on this option will take you to the shipment creation portion of the TMS.
- Quick Filter Check Boxes
- Company: First Pickup/Shipper Company Name.
- Zip code: You can find shipments filtered by a specific origin zip and filter shipments with a particular lane if combined with the destination zip.
- Airport Code: Shipper Airport Code for International Air House Shipments.
- Company: Last Drop/Consignee Company Name.
- Zip code: You can find shipments filtered by a specific destination zip and filter shipments with a particular lane if combined with the origin zip.
- Airport Code: Consignee Airport Code for International Air House Shipments.
- Shipment Information: You can search using reference numbers, tariff names, and the service levels you can add to shipments.
- For PRO Numbers, you can search for one or multiple by comma separating them.
- You must click on Show Advanced to see all the available filter options.
- The Show Most Recent Operations Update checkbox will load each shipment's most recent activity and show you the update.
- Select the Slide Out Dashboard to view the LTL, Truckload, Domestic Freight, or Drayage dashboard directly from the Shipment Search page.
Select a column header to toggle the list order from ascending to descending.
- Shipment Id: select a link from this column to go directly to a shipment profile.
- Select Return to List from the shipment profile to return to your search results.
- Last Ops Update: indicates the last time a shipment was updated.
- This is based on the Shipment Base Record - Last Modified Date or the Last Operations note in the Activity Log.
- Alerts: hover over a symbol to view a tooltip description.
- Actions: hover over a symbol to view a tooltip description.
To customize the columns in the search results, select the Gear Icon to open the Column Customization modal.
- Select an item's checkbox from the Available Columns list to add a column.
- To delete a column, click the X on the item from the Selected Columns list.
- Drag and drop items under the Selected Columns list to reorder columns.
- To undo your changes, select Revert to Default.
Customize Columns With Reference Numbers
Using shipment reference numbers as a search column makes viewing specific shipments easier.
To learn more about bulk operation tools, please click HERE.